Just a few spaces left!
Join Mike, Amy, the 17th Street crew, and special guest instructor Andy Husbands, co-author of Wicked Good Barbecue and chef/owner of Tremont 647, for this two-day session where you will learn how to price and execute catering jobs for maximum profit and customer satisfaction, and gather dozens of ideas to strengthen your bottom line, elevate your best practices, and help your catering business SOAR!
We’ll delve deep into the world of catering:
- Creating Specialty Meats
- Signature Sides & Desserts
- Developing Delicious Menus Priced for PROFIT
- Purchasing, Planning, Pricing & Logistics
- Equipment & Decor
Remember…it only takes two or three new ideas or bits of information to add thousands of dollars to your bottom line. This is an investment that will reap huge dividends.
$950 per person (class size limited)
Email Amy or call 781-799-7202 for a registration form and travel/schedule details.
Held at the Ole Hickory Pits Test Kitchen one day before our Catering Master Class, the Legendary Barbecue class is usually attended by about half of the Master Class attendees.
- Cook on 3 Ole Hickory models
- Unleash the power of your pit
- Learn Mike’s secrets for cooking ribs, chicken, brisket and shoulders
- Hear Mike’s philosophy on smoke & spice
$375 per person
To register call 800-223-9667 or email email@example.com